SilentMaster Central Vacuum Systems- For the health of your home.
We change the way you live.
SILENTMASTER CENTRAL VACUUM
The moment you put your Silent Master to use you'll know why we named it SilentMaster. Yes, it's true that all central systems are quieter because the power unit is located outside the living area. But the SilentMaster power unit is so quiet it could be mounted inside the living area. In fact, recent tests have shown it to be more quiet than most popular portables -- yet still 3 to 5 times more powerful! All thanks to a new, patented, innovative, acoustical design created by the makers of Silent Master.
And that is just one of the many advantages of owning a SilentMaster Central Vacuum Cleaning System. If you live in a townhouse, flat or estate, or any place where space is at a premium, you'll love the "silent" in SilentMaster. If you live in a conventional home -- you'll love it even more, and everyone will especially love to use it.
SilentMaster Central Vacuum System
*Proven Test Results
Recent test results from an independent sound laboratory show that SilentMaster operates at a level of sound less than 68 (dB) -- below that of normal conversation. And we think that's something we should not keep silent about!
Make your own test comparison today and you'll experience the Silent in SilentMaster.
* Test Data On File With Manufacturer.
See the difference! Hear the difference!
A manufacturer is only as good as its willingness to encourage comparison.
SilentMaster encourages you to compare, not only the construction of other units, but to actually use and listen to other working models as well.
Each SilentMaster unit is made of 20-gauge steel, electronically spot-welded for strength and lifelong durability, then coated with a baked-on, high gloss enamel finish. All system parts and electrical components are the finest available.
Finally, the 'Silent' is put into SilentMaster with an innovative design* for acoustically insulating the motors in their own housing...all without affecting power or performance.
So, if it's your desire to have the maximum in quality and performance, we are confident that wise and careful discernment will lead you to SilentMaster.
Compare the difference!
- The largest trash capacity available.
- A utility inlet for vacuuming directly from the power unit.
- Five-stage filtration for increased motor life.
- The finest, electrical components: Basler transformers, Honeywell relays, and Lamb motors.
- Electronically spot-welded, 20 gauge steel construction.
- Unequaled, quiet operation.
For homes up to 560 sq meters
For homes over 560 sq meters
Outside venting is available for all units, if required.
All units are 35.6cm in diameter. All units have 4-stage filtration
1. Air intake. The system of tubing goes from the wall outlet to this point.
2. 30L or 40L double-layer bag, tapered dirt receptacle only needs to be emptied
2-3 times per year.
3. SilentMaster's primary filtering consists of on inner porous 2-ply disposable bag. The first layer is slick so that dirt falls to the bottom. The second is where the fine particle filtering takes place. This is supported by a porous heavy-duty cloth bag (blue). Notice the taper of the bags, which allows maximum surface area for maximized airflow.
4. The air in this open area around the bag and near the motors is tremendously cleaner than cyclonic models, thus protecting the fan blades from build-up which causes early failure.
5. The secondary filtering ( 4 stages of filtration in total ) is made of breathable foam.
6. High performance motors in motor compartment are kept clean by the filtration system above.
7. Exhaust. While cyclonic models normally need to be vented outside, this filtration system keeps the exhaust much cleaner without any need for venting outside.
To summarize, every central vacuum system needs a filtration system to protect the motor. And any filter you install (screen, cloth, foam, paper, etc.) will impede airflow in some manner.
What makes one system better than another is its ability to minimize debris around the motor while maximizing airflow for vacuum power. At M.D. Central Vacuum, we believe we have designed a superior system that is the most powerful, efficient and longest-lived. We hope you'll give us a chance to demonstrate that to you.
SilentMaster warranties all its power units against electrical component failure for a period of six (6) years. Any parts (excluding filters) required within the first six years will be furnished free of charge by the Authorized Dealer from whom the power unit was originally purchased.
Additionally, all SilentMaster units are guaranteed for life against defects in materials and workmanship. In the event an Authorized Dealer is not nearby, Bautec will honor and perform warranty services provided the power unit is returned to the factory, freight pre-paid. This warranty does not apply to commercial applications, misuse, abuse, acts of God, or if the unit has been worked on by an unauthorized person.
Write Your Own Warranty
If you, the owner, believe there exists a more thorough or effective warranty by another central vacuum manufacturer, Bautec will honour the other company's warranty in lieu of the SilentMaster Warranty under the following conditions: A complete copy of the alternate warranty in writing must be attached to the M.D. Manufacturing Warranty Registration Card. This card must be sent postage pre-paid to Bautec. Bautec will then honor the commitments listed on the alternate manufacturers warranty including issues of non-transferability, wear and tear, or other exclusions.
Copyright Bautec Appliances 2007
Certain sections of this web site are copyright of MD Manufacturing Inc, Bakersfeild, USA